IB together with CIRCLE and Aitek, are part of the log@sea network, a strategic partnership where the companies combine their respective experiences and know-how acquired in the fields of marine services, road and rail traffic management systems, gate automation and tracking services. The technologies, the products and the solutions of log@sea are focused on the integration and the interoperability of the processes and systems of all actors along the logistics chain.
log@sea offers innovative solutions which covers the intermodal Door-to-Door supply chain:
- to satisfy the Marine Technical Fleet Management
- for an Integration with Maritime Single Window Platform and interoperability with European Community systems
- for automating gate operations and streamlining the intermodal process
- to dialogue with Terminal Operating System and Port Community System
- for managing rail operations inside logistics terminals and rail planning activities
- for monitoring goods along intermodal corridors.