Case study Esaote
is one of the world's leading producers of medical diagnostic systems. It is well established as a Europe-based leading ultrasound manufacturer, and internationally acknowledged as the world leader in dedicated MRI. The Esaote Group is also one of the top companies in the Information Technology for healthcare field. Today the Esaote Group has about 1,360 employees, 45% of which work abroad.
- Creating and maintaining an inventory of medical equipment: a starting point for the correct and rational management of global medical devices;
- Computerized management of all administrative and technical activities in order to develop summary reports on the number and status of global equipment, as well as on the activity performed and the evaluation of costs;
- Planning and monitoring of general safety checks in compliance with the rules in force;
- Support in consultancy services for technological renewal plans of equipment in hospitals;
- Assistance to technical services of the health units reagrding specific issues related to the management of equipment;
- Decision-making support based on accurate and complete information concerning the technical activities carried out with SLA (Service Level Agreement) monitoring and evaluation of service performed;
- Management of project costs and extra agreement jobs;
- Monitoring of energy costs and energy saving policies.
- 21 projects for a total of 77,000 pieces of medical equipment managed
- 44,500 work orders per year
- 2,500 technical tests
- 800 suppliers in the last 5 years