Over the years, IB has consolidated its leadership in the field of public local transport, acting as a leading provider of software solutions and of consulting on organizational processes. IB skills go beyond the mere maintenance covering safety, environment and quality.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Optimize the use of human resources and equipment
- Maintain and respect life-cycle of vehicles, equipment and plants
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their interventions and involving operational people
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure both technical (e.g. OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply
- Manage technical, administrative and legal data on vehicles accidents.