In a petrochemical industry particularly weakened by world crisis and aggressive competitors coming from Asia, with lower labor costs and less environmental constraints, it is crucial to intervene on maintenance and organizational processes, using tools supporting technical efficiency and re-organization. IB is also working for the creation of an Asset Integrity Management solution.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their works and estimating staff required for
- Manage maintenance third contractors, widespread in the chemical industry
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure technical (eg OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control of plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply.