IB operates also in Airports with work and asset management solutions for land-side, ie passenger terminal, roads, parking and other facilities open to the public and to the air-side, ie the flight infrastructures such as the runway, aprons for aircraft, fittings, the control tower, etc.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their works and estimating staff required for
- facilitate the management of third party relationships, allowing every contractual aspect to be monitored
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure technical (eg OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control of plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply.