IB designs, implements and distributes software solutions and technological tools for Facility Management and Energy Services (FM&E, ESPC, ESCo) in large and complex buildings supporting the provider to obtain the actual technical control of:
- building structures, green areas, streets, infrastructures in general
- all equipment related to the aforementioned infrastructures
- communication, data, and IT equipment.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- optimize the budget and reduce maintenance and energy costs
- have control of technological assets through a perfect knowledge of the consistency and the technical status of each asset managed for single project
- provide an effective tool for real time monitoring of energy consumption in each equipment being managed
- remotely operate plants to optimize the functioning parameters for effective energy saving
- increase the reliability of plants linked to uncontrollable or unpredictable downtime
- partecipate in bids with an appreciated and leading software
- facilitate decision-making, as well as the availability of timely and accurate information on any technical or operational device
- facilitate the management of third party relationships, allowing every contractual aspect to be monitored, giving maximum transparency to the relationship
- constantly monitor the trend of bid through the analysis of performance indicators specifically designed for this purpose
- have a tool which supports the various parties involved in the technical operations, in complying with local regulations.