IB Academy is open to young people of both genders who meet the following requirements:
- Aged between 19 and 29 years old
- Has residence in the province of Genoa
- Currently unemployed.
- Graduating/graduate (preferred university: Computer Engineering/Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration) or
- Technical degree, preferably in software, electrical engineering, electronics.
- Italian fluency
- English fluency (preferably required PET certificate or First or similar, or experience abroad or native language.
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems;
- Knowledge of relational databases: Oracle and SQL Server - related administrative tools and query data (mainly T-SQL language);
- Basic knowledge of operating intranets, VPN connections, terminal server;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work in team;
- Empathy and relational listening skills;
- Organisational skill and managerial autonomy;
- Target orientation